Beginning Fall 2017, the UK Retailing and Tourism Management Department will offer its Master of Science program completely online. From the comfort of their own home, students will learn from the same group of expert faculty whose teaching has led graduates to success in a variety of fields.
- Online program allows out-of-state students to pay in-state tuition
- Students can choose from two concentrations:
Hospitality Management and Tourism
Merchandising, Apparel and Textiles
- Required six-credit internship
- Twelve hours of elective coursework allows students to align the degree with their unique career goals
- Thesis and non-thesis option